Terms & Conditions
1. By clicking that you agree with the terms and conditions of this registration, you agree to the GDPR rules of processing your data on this site. This site is compliant with all GDPR regulations as outlined here: GDPR Europe
3. All information that you enter is stored on a database and you are given access to delete your profile as well as your comments at any time. You will not be able to delete comments if you've erased your profile.
4. You understand that this is a competition for singers and you are signing up as a member of the audience. You may "applaud" as many times as you like and you may comment, but inappropriate commenting will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to:
Use of profanity, bullying, threats, attempts to sway the jury, attempts to intimidate the contestants, spam, unauthorised advertisement etc. 5. Any comments reported by an audience member as disturbing or inappropriate will be reviewed by the administrator for deletion.
6. Any comments reported by a member of the jury or an applicant as inappropriate will be deleted, alongside with the entire history of the user who wrote said comments and the account.
7. If you are an employer and wish to contact one of the singers, you may do so by writing the administrator of this site on email@example.com. Your correspondence will be forwarded to the contestants who may choose to respond of their own accord with no further involvment or responsibility on the matter by this site.
8. The owner of "Festival Gegen den Strom" and of the "Jacques Offenbach Grand Prix" is Diethelm Gresch and all contact information can be found here.
9. The owner and administrator of this site and its format is Philip Modinos who may be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org.